2019-2020 School Year
ESU 8 is currently accepting applications for the following positions for the 2019-2020 school year:
- Neligh Central Learning Center School Nurse (RN with Experience Preferred)
- Behavior Program Teacher - NE Teaching Certificate Required
- Alternative Education Teacher - NE Teaching Certificate Required
- Speech-Language Pathologist - Master’s Degree in Speech-Language Pathology Required
- Data Steward – Technology Experience Required, Student Information System Experience Preferred
ESU 8 offers a competitive wage and benefits package. Many of these positions require no evening or weekend hours and summers off. To view more information or to apply for any of these positions visit https://www.esu8.org/employment/.