Blackburn Manufacturing- Graphic Arts Support
Blackburn Manufacturing is seeking an individual to fill the full time graphic arts support position. This individuals responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Produces a fill range of ink colors that include the seven standard and custom colors
- retrieves used screens from the production floor
- recycles ink from the used screens
- fills used ink bottles and maintains a constant supply for production
- washes screens and wipes dry before playing in drying rack
- collects unused duplicate screens from flag machine operators
- aids in the collection of graphic arts group inventory
- restocks supplies and counts inventory
- ensures that the acetone, solvents, and adhesive containers are full and ready for the flag machine
- maintains waste disposal shed
- taps and dispenses acetone, solvents, and adhesives
- follows all safety procedures
This position includes benefits, overtime opportunities, and PTO.
For more information, please contact Blackburn Manufacturing at 402-887-4161.