Blackburn Manufacturing-Accounts Receivable Assistant
Blackburn Manufacturing is seeking an accounts receivable assistant. This is a full time position that has responsibilities that include, but are not limited to:
- Post payments (checks, ACH Debits, Direct Deposits, Credit Cards)
- Process and balance daily credit card payments
- Submit invoices electronically via carious portals and web procurement sites
- email invoices
- complete credit memos/debit memos as needed
- process credit applications and manage D&B account
- complete credit reference requests
- run statements every 15 days
- contact accounts to collect past dues
- manage collection/ bankruptcies
- complete W-9s
- maintain sales tax exemption certificates and enter in MAS
- Manage sales tax compliance issues and work with Avalara
- Reconcile accounts
- compile various monthly reports for printed flags, rebates, credit card fees, etc.
- Provide top notch customer service in all aspects of the job
- Be able to accept orders from clients
- Competently answer phone and transfer calls
This position includes benefits, overtime opportunities, and PTO.
For more information, please contact Blackburn Manufacturing at 402-887-4161.