Blackburn Manufacturing- Shipping and Receiving
Blackburn Manufacturing is searching for a Shipping and Receiving Associate. This individuals responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Supports the efforts of the Plant Manager & Production Manager in training programs related to the shipping & receiving process.
- Follows the policies and procedures of Blackburn Manufacturing Co.
- Follows all safety procedures.
- Completes all other duties and tasks that may be assigned to the position by the Plant Manager & Production Managers
- To follow the set policies relating to the establishment and maintenance of the shipping and receiving process.
- To support the efforts of the Production Manager to execute the plans and directives set forth by the economic, business development, and operational business plans for Blackburn Manufacturing Co. as it relates to the daily operation of the marking flag production process as well as the shipping and receiving of all products and materials.
- To support the efforts of the organization in achieving the production groups annual economic goals.
This position includes benefits, overtime opportunities, and PTO.
For more information, please contact Blackburn Manufacturing at 402-887-4161.